Sunday 18 September 2011

Is me.....

Hello!!! My name is Woon Pui Sun, everyone call me Pui Sun. I'm 19 years old now and I was born at 3rd of August 1992. I have been staying in Balakong since I was born. I like eating but only for the food I loved, traveling ( the place I wish to go the most : Finland) , shopping, music and sport, any of them except football. I dislike reading because reading will make me feel sleepy but just for the topic that I'm not interested in. Once, there are many people said that I am a very quite person but this is not a fact because I'll be a very talkative person if you know me well.


There are many goals that I want to achieve:
First, get a good grades in my result and hopefully I can get the scholarship too.
Second, find a part time job now, help to ease the burden of my parents.
Third, improve my piano skill and get a good grade in my piano exam.
Fourth, get a good job in the future and earn a lot of money wakakaka XD
Fifth, further my study.....
Lastly, travel around the world!!!!


Well, I'm not really hate writing that much but also can't say that I love writing very much. Sometimes, I dislike writing because it is really tough for me to write as there are too many English vocabularies I don't know and I can't really express my feelings through writing completely. Besides, it is also difficult to write if my mind suddenly blank.But sometimes I like writing because we can share our feelings with our friends through writing.

1 comment: